Sunday, June 6, 2010

biscuit for thought.

Home for the weekend! Didnt realise that its been this long since I've moved outta.
Little thoughts fill my head as I did routinal stuff like cleaning up, clearing mountains of mess.
Humans are real creatures of habit, arent there?
Take a little minute off to see what you are doing now and you'll get what I mean.

Currently watching Love Actually and waiting for logong to wake up and come...
I love this movie man. Every single time I watch it, I feel the same way, sad at the same moments, anger, etc. Perhaps time will one day change the way I feel about this movie.



I wonder.

Made a decision last night to adopt one of baby sista's hamsters (i call them ham hams =x), and was super excited, thinking of all the stuff Im gonna get for it, morning came and guess what, ham ham is dead! T_T Most probably died of the wound from his father's bite. T_T

Poor Mr Ham Ham T_T may you rest in peace.

ok back to my topic =x
this weekend brought on several thoughts that's been hiding at the back of my head, my deep wanting of my own house and stuff.

I cant wait to get it mans!
I wanna be typing my lappy on my coffeetable in my own living room, rug and all.
I wanna have my own sofa, my own stuff all around me.
I want it all.

^^
Domo-kun Cute