Monday, June 28, 2010

hello marina barrage!

wooooo~
had a surprisingly fantastic time today with the maplers!!
super super happy that hoola babe and family managed to come!! *wee*

lols =x
was the entertainer for the kids once again lols. Super funny but I love the smiles and laughter all around =x
a tiny sacrifice to make - bubbles on skin = sticky =x But it was really fun! The only complaint of the day: the wet mud and grass =.= very lucky that I didnt get any on my clothes =x

hahas!
Actually I was super grumpy en route to marina barrage, due to the weather, the heavy fruits, blah blah blah~ sweating~~ blah~~ =x
but it was worth it in the end LOL =x
and big huggies for my dearest ling, for sharing a bit from your chendol ice cream!! lub u! ^^

hohoho~ great time, great sunday =x
so not prepared to go back to work tmr =x
baibai weekend!! heading for batam next week!! *weeeeeeee*
Domo-kun Cute