Haven't been writing much lately, with life falling into some kinda rhythm, with mylove by my side ^^ Most days I'm into my housewifey mode, doing my almost daily laundry and all, still rather lazy with cleaning the floors, excuse being too many stuff hindering my job! Lols.
One more month!
How time flies! Can't believe its gonna be November again, filled with so many special occasions that calls for celebration. Finally I'm gonna be 30! When I just started work, 30 felt so far away, with me relishing my newly 20s. Thinking back at times, I wish that my path was smoother, filled with less drama and sorts. But what wont kill makes you, hence I am the way I am, and the one thing that I'm most grateful for, is mylove! Ever tolerant of my fits of anger, let it be at the toopid internet connection, or from chores, or watever, being there always helps. I am nothing without you, mylove. ^^
Feeling blessed with all my friends around me, my important ladies that play different parts in my current life, together with mylove, bringing with you joy and hope, extending my happiness little by little, I feel great!!
With my great ladies friends and mylove in my life, there is nothing mucho one can ask for.
Counting my blessings one by one again, boring all my readers lol.
I LOVE BEING ME!! ^^