Most of the time, whenever I borrow a book from the library, I would read it till the very end, then move on to the next one. However, this time round, I took time to slowly savour each and every story in this Chicken Soup for the Soul: Happily Ever After.
Love most of the stories here, as well as the quotes! As always, I felt that the heavens brought the book to me, whispering to me as I picked out this book out of the shelf, a particular shelf that I have never paid attention to.
Warm and touching stories remind myself of the love in the world, of hope, happiness, though sadness comes to us, we must remember that its a natural cycle, and that one is never alone in this world, even if one is single, we have friends, and most important of all, family. Though my family gives me headaches and endless anger at times =x They will always be around.
Once again I wanna thank mylove, for loving me, every single day, for being there with me every step I take, for offering your warm shoulders to cry on, whenever I need it. I love you for loving me, and I wanna thank the heavens for bringing you to me.




