Monday, April 9, 2012

Back to work!

Woah!
Holiday'ed for three days!! Good friday, sat and sun!!
Though its just one more day added to a weekend, it felt sensational!!

Friday was damn funny coz we planned to go city hall for breakfast, then to esplanade library, then to the ArtScience Museum for the Titanic Exhibition! However, it was raining duper heavily when we woke up, and we decided to stay in and nua instead =x buhahaa!

Saturday we went to Central Library, but I was feeling gloomy whole day (dunno why also =.=) so I didn't really enjoy breakfast like I normally did =( And I really bth crowds =.=' hate it when I can't get a seat, had to retreat to a corner =.= (like so poor thing liddat =.=) And the duper noisy students =.= felt like slapping a scotch tape over their mouths =.=' After that we went to Plaza Sing, where I bought two thimbles, a few metres of cloths on sale, and some equipments from spotlight.

The worst thing was bumping into liting at the mall =.= damn sway la. After that me and dougong had "night tea" at this fancy pie jap restaurant =x It was around 8pm I think lol.

Was gonna take the bus home, when we both felt like strolling a bit, thanks to the lovely cool weather after the rain~ Walked from plaza sing, past the art museum, pass chjimes, to city hall lol. Bought hoola's pressie from Robinsons, then we headed to coffee and toast for our fave croissant =x

Sunday we had brunch at tiong bahru plaza, mos burger, then I bought ingredients for my kimchi soup dinner for later.

I was gonna head out to the kitchen to prepare dinner, when the feeling of dread came all over me, (coz I hate bumping into liting whenever I prepare food, coz she will ask east ask west) and I opted to stay in the room and cooked with our mini steamboat instead. Supposed to do laundry but decided not to, so that I can stay in the safe room lol.

Overall, a lovely holiday, I felt that I had plenty of rest and quality time with my dougong, we had our fave food, had tea, had a stroll~

Shuu shuu ish happi! LOL ^^

Belated bday dinner with the ladies tonight! Super looking forward!! Weeeee ^^
Domo-kun Cute