My first time in a fine dining restaurant!!
Felt very suaku inside lol. Was super nervous coz of the quiet and dim atmosphere. *float*
The staff were all very nice and attentive, and there were little "stools" placed at the sides of each table for us to put our bags! Woah! I love that!! ^^
The three of us ordered the same main: premium Black Angus Tenderloin, medium for me and hoola, medium well for lingling~ Normally I go for medium well, but I wanted to try medium for this special steak.
Before our starters, they served us this tiny cup of crab and pears thingy =x It was yummy and I got to eat it twice coz hoola was coughing and she didnt wanna worsen it. Thanks hoola!! x3 They also served bread, along with salt and butter! So cool rite? ^^
After that came our starters, we ordered fries, watermelon steak, scallops and grilled squid. The watermelon steak was only so-so to me, coz its just watermelon =x I love the lovely fries though!! =x Didnt eat the scallops and squid coz I dun like =x
When our main was served, the waiter came along with four sauces, and being super suaku, we asked for all to be placed on our plate to try. One of them was wasabi something, and notty lingling asked me to try and my tongue was immediately on fire =x
and da-tah!!! The main!!!!
It was DELISH! Absolutely divine!! Hereby declare it my fave steak ever!! I love grilled food, and it was done to perfection! After I ate one tiny bite of the steak, I could see fireworks!!! Buhaha! It was so yummy, I felt that it was dancing on my tongue!!! Super duper yummy!! After a few more bites, (eating slower and slower to savour each taste) I could taste the sea salt harmonizing with the steak. (totally died and gone to heaven at this point)
Its super filling, and I suggested a lady's cut, to which hoola and lingling also approved of! But I didnt say anything to the staff, being too ps in a duper atas place LOL =x
I wanna go again!! With dougong of coz!! Weeeeee!! Hopefully dougong will also love it!! YAY!!
^^
the pressie wrap I stitched for hoola ^^
