Rarely do I get this excited on a friday, coz friday usually brings on a dark grey cloud that hovers till the end of my day..
Today's the 2nd day of my period, and normally cramps will bind me to the bed, and I would take a day off. This morning I felt the cramps, but was determined not to let it overtake my day. I "told" my cramps that I will be ok today!! And somehow, the pain kinda went down a bit lol.
Watched "ponyo ponyo" jap animated film on pps iphone while having my blueberry crumble pie (bought from hans, 2 days ago), and plus my fave nescafe gold kopi. Really love this ponyo film. Duper cute dao~~~ Its one of those movies that I love to watch over and over again lol. And I've only watched it 3 times!! Barely enough, if you ask me lol. And I simply love animated movies. Erm.. wait... Is there a difference between the terms "animation" and "animated film/movie"? not sure lol.
Its 1pm now, and I still feel fantastic!!
Well, I'll have to say that my dearest angel's invitation to lunch added to my joyful mood meter ^^
Thanks angel sihan!! Muaaaah!! ^^
Hmmm..
The movers quoted me $300, and they will bring along a 2nd vehicle, and they would only charge me if I use it. I'm planning to dismantle my wire baskets, coz I have 3 towers of them, and they take up quite a lot of space. The contents gotta go in the paper boxes, or they will fall out during the move.
---> happy thoughts of moving to new place: x9999999 to happy mood meter!! buahhaha~
We will be looking at the renovator's quote, and getting a loan from the bank, so that we can complete most of the necessary stuff, eg KITCHEN (caps coz its kinda the most impt place for moi lol), toilet divider, etc.
I CAN'T WAIT MANS!!! *jumps in joy somemore*
LOL.
Btw, wanna intro this duper nicey new song from Joey Rong Zu Er! I couldn't find the mtv for this song, so we're gonna make do with this!!
****
容祖兒-霧裡看花
Her lovely voice is so captivating dao~~
Happy Friday all!! *duper big smiles*
****
****
容祖兒-霧裡看花
Her lovely voice is so captivating dao~~
Happy Friday all!! *duper big smiles*
****
p/s: desu san is really enjoying himself in hk! Eat more ok!! Come back sg then diet!! Don't diet there!! Waaaaaaaaste!!!!