My dearest cousin nat told me a few months ago, that she loves the fact that I respect a person's need for privacy, and I allow private moments for individuals, even when we are face to face, and that got me thinking..
mylove is the one that taught me these stuff, things that sounds absurd when one admits to not knowing how to attain a particular virtue. We could be face to face, and yet doing different things at our own speed.Sounds complex? Well, he could be reading his fave harry potter books on his tab tab, and I would be playing games or watching a movie on my phone ^^ Normally we stay in our "space" for ages!
In relationship terms, its called "comfortable silence" as well.
The moment me and mylove decided to be a couple, I told him straight, that I wanna grow old with him. And it was said on the second day we started!! Amazing right? I just felt really comfortable around him, and there are so many great qualities that I wanna learn from him.
The other thing I really admire about mylove, is his patience. Deep rooted patience and not those "I'm-patient-now-coz-I-just-want-you-to-be-my-girlfriend" type of fake fake patience lol.That kind runs out on the first day of relationship, and sometimes, its the very reason for a couple heading to breakdom =(
****
Due to my light workload, most days are spend gaming (flash) in the office, or just amending my blog lol. However, I crave for some "alone" time whenever the build-up of stress is too much, mainly from my colly. She is a great mentor, but I will also describe her energy level that of a hamster aka never-ending.
And this week, except for the Tuesday that I took leave to sleep in, she has eaten up all my lunch time with her activities. =(
Her favourite activity includes:
- healthy meals (using this special blender or mini slow-cooker (meals like various beans and brown rice, and the white fungus thingy that I especially hate coz it feels like Im eating mucus =.=')
- healthy tea (slimming tea, vege tea, good for liver tea, organic green tea, the list goes on)
- sharing our meals to cut down wastage and to eat less =.=
Today's lunch, we are heading to OG there for her to shop for her vitamins (discount), and then to sim lim to get a new ipad cover for her daughter, and then to the hawker centre near the Temple of Goddess of Mercy to look for her "healthy beans"..
Total haywire. After a whole day, my energy is basically spent, on ALL HER activities. Gosh =(
I want my personal lunch time BACK!!!
Picture Link (here)
P/s: *waves* to my fren (desu san), he's heading to HK this sat (i think)!!! New experiences in a uni hostel in HK!!! Mai siao siao!! Goody Lucky!!!
Pp/s: Thank god its already friday, I can finally rest this weekend. A re-charge is required, VERY BADLY!!