Saturday, August 11, 2012

Gosh I want another bag =x

Saw this lady with a black gucci the other day, and my mind has been thinking about it ever since =.='' Its weird, ain't it? I've said that I won't get another branded item forever, coz I can do more with that kinda money, but the lure~~~ =.='

What to do, what to do? =x

fck it, gonna get it =x

LOL!

****
Our last real vacation was in 2009, we went to HK and Macau, had a blast there, but no thanks to my "lovely" sista sharon whom instructed me to lug a few boxes of lao po bing back. Bloody hell. She made me buy tai yang bing back from taiwan when I went there a few years back. Damn it. And guess what? Now everything can be bought here, in singapore. So yeah, fck off. buhahaha~

I wanna go paris! I wanna go taiwan! I wanna go to macau (again!)!!

I wanna go for a spa session in batam~~

I want, I want, I want!!!

*****

My horrible thumb has been hurting rather badly lately, and I wonder if its ever gonna recover. Its been at least half a year, and the pain has intensified greatly, instead of going away. Gosh. Not sure whether I should be happy or not at the fact that I hurt my vein, or rather, strained it, instead of a fracture or broken bones. Gosh =.='

Go away pain, will you?

******
Horrible sleep last night, kept waking up every hour from 3am onwards. Gonna have my breakfast now, then to the office afterwards. Damn sucks having to work on a saturday!! I wanna NUA~~~ lol.

*******

Happy Saturday, all ^^
Domo-kun Cute