"Its a funny thing about coming back home..
Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same..
You realize what's changed, is you.."
from movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons"
****
Sometimes when I feel so exhausted from coping at this hell hole room that we've rented, I wanna run away. Off to somewhere else that I feel free. Some place that I don't have to explain why I need to wash clothes zzz.
But never do I feel like returning home, the so called safe haven for most. I've changed a lot, but my desire to get away from my original home still stays. And its still as strong.
I remember the bad things that takes away my smiles when I lived at home. The way that everyone takes me for granted when I sweep and mop the whole house, the way that mum leaves her coffee cup on the table, attracting ants every single time, irks the hell outta me.
My nest is another month away from being ready, while for some, its like the last leap, and happening at that, but for me, its just another month of hell.
Enough ranting.
I'm going to angel sihan's nest later on, and she's the sweetest soul ever. She even went to the trouble to buy cakes for me and logong later! *float*
Thanks angel. I'm so happy to have you in my life, and ten years on, we still love sammi so much. No rubbish as "oh i don't like her anymore" for the both of us, coz true love, is FOREVER~
Thank God for love, life and friends.
Amen to that.
On a side note, its an extended weekend! Cheers! Celebrate everyone! ^___^