Dearest me,
Whenever things seems to be going the wrong way, don't fret, for he is here with you..
****
Watching (2007) "P.S.I Love you" (Link)
starring Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler and this other guy Jeffrey Dean
Morgan!! Ok there are like more than two hot guys in this movie!!
Buhaha!! Okok back to what I wanna say..
This movie
starts off with the two of them quarreling, something that most couples
do at some stage of their relationship. She mentioned about babies and
apartment, something very close to my heart.
I watched this in 2007, not in the theaters, sad to say, but still lovely. I asked dougongs to watch it as well, coz its just so amazing and touching where love brings you..
Its
been a long time since then, we just celebrated our 4 year anniversary,
and thats how long I've last watched it, and it feels very different
now.
When I first watched it, I was all smarty pants
and I thought "why would she be so angry with him all the time? Is that
what love it? Gosh!!" .... offset 4years and erm... now I understand
better, why things happened..
Thats why I love movies, the stories they tell, and how different they feel every single time I watch them.
I still go to theaters, mind you, some magic are impossible to feel through a computer screen.
Thanks movies people!! ^__^
Last of all,
thanks mylove, my darling dougongs, for being with me, all the time.
You = happiness