Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pitch Perfect (2012)

Check out this lovely actress that I first saw in "Up In The Air" (2009) Anna Kendrick !! If you've watched Twilight, you'll find her familiar~ Ain't she gorgeous? I love the fact that she is able to portray innocence, dark and mysterious, friendliness, so effortlessly. She just rocks!!!

Ain't she gorgeous!
pict taken from (here)

Pitch Perfect wiki (here)
pict taken from (here)

The following video is my favourite part of the movie, with Anna singing R&B "No Diggity" by blackstreet. I'm listening to it on repeat and seriously, they sing it better than the original singers.. No offense +___+

my fave part starts at 1:23

love love love music movies that makes me wanna dance along, clap along, and erm.. sing along (though I dunno the lyrics much)

go watch it!! pronto!!

^__^


p/s: I'm so gonna get this dvd once its outta! *weeeeeeee*


Domo-kun Cute