Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ouch, my ear...

Golly gosh...
Another ear infection in my right ear~ yups and the pain comes and goes like nobody's business~ *ouch*
Just went to apply some cream on it, hopefully it will heal soon!!

We've moved into our lovely nest!

So much room! buhahha And I love my kitchen the most of all, and still wishing that its bigger LOL! And most impt of all, its my all time fave colour!! Black!! Total awwwwww...

Moving in feels like we've relocated to the countryside, with it being a new area, nothing much is available, with the nearest supermarket being erm... half an hour's walk away.. Total nightmare for me coz I'm so used to going to NTUC after dinner almost everyday~ and four leaves~~ and sushi~~~ *groan*

LOL

Still, nothing beats the clean feeling, and I can just leave my stuff around without worrying it'll be gone/ affect someone else or whatever.

Shiok-ness!

I'm looking forward to cooking more dishes for my dearest logong, who's a "rice-man" buhaha ^__^

Well at least I already have one signature dish that he really likes~ *float*

All I wanna be~~~
Domo-kun Cute