Tuesday, February 19, 2013

我最爱的 "Mi"

Pict from (Here)

Pict from (Here)
Pict from (Here)
Pict from (Here)
Pict from (Here)
Pict from (Here)


"Andy Hui + Mi"
Pict from (Here)

Pict from (Here)


Read more about her at (here)
Well... If you haven't heard of her before, you can go kick yourself! Buhahaha LOL *tease*

I was charmed by her so long ago, through this song "值得" (Worthy), from her first mandarin album..
Pict from (Here)
 She opened another world of music to me, the cantopop... When I first heard her I was instantly smitten, with her sexy low vocals, so unlike the stereotyped female singers I normally hear.. She stood out so clearly, and her voice emits depth, making me wanna know more and more about her..

And mind you, that was during secondary school days, when youtube didn't exist, and yahoo was a hell of a big deal years later, etc. Not everyone had computers at home, and I used to go to this cybercafe at the airport to IRC chat~~ *stories of my past*

I thought "Mi" was a new singer, and I kept listening to all the songs on that album, till I can memorize and  sing along... It was pure bliss, to hear her over and over again on my Sony CD Player.... *float*

Gosh, those were the days.. When we can get cassettes from bedok for $5~  Original one somemore~ LOL

Memories.. precious memories..

Through random surfing, I got to know about angel's website, and coz of a famous 933fm DJ that shares the same hanyu pinyin name as her, I mistook her for a guy!!! I was so dumbstruck when I finally got to meet up with her, at Suntec City cafe.. Hmmm Was it cafe olio? LOL....

Along the way I got to know plenty of other "Mi" fans, names I shall not mention... Some very nice, some not bad, some are just *ewwwww* LOL... And through all these I got to know angel better, and was very touched to realise that we are so similar in ways of thinking, like being considerate to "Mi", etc...

We rejoiced together when we talked about "Mi" and Andy Hui...
We flew together to Msia to catch her few concerts outdoors (Stadium! Of all places!!)

And now... roughly ten plus years later, ("Mi" released "Worthy" album in 1995....) we are still great friends..

We still love sammi, and not only that, yanzi, etc as well....

Today, I wanna say thanks to "Mi", for bringing to me a friend that I greatly treasure, whole and whole..
I wanna say thanks to "Andy Hui", for loving "Mi" so much and still loving her..

The following MV, (唯獨你是不可取替)
I would like to dedicate to mylove... 
- may our love story goes on.. forever and ever till eternity...

2nd dedication to my dearest friend angel sihan..
- may our friendship last always.. till the day we invent spaceships for everyday transport~ LOL

Cheers to love, friendship...
Cheers to "Mi" and "Andy Hui"...
Blessings for us all.. Each and every part of our everyday life..


^_^

鄭秀文!
我们永远支持你!

Pict from (Here)
Domo-kun Cute