Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Awakening (賈寶玉)

Stage Drama Official Poster
Pict taken from (here)
More about Denise (here)
****

Photos taken tonight at the esplanade..

I went for this stage drama without expecting anything, coz its my very first of a famous singer.. And.. It completely blew me away~~~ The second portion, after the intermission was explosive! I loved every part of it, and all the actresses in this production are so talented!! Super funny at times, and touching as well... Denise aka HOCC, you really rock man! I'm so happy that I get to watch this together with my favourite partner in crime aka angel LOL~

If they were to stage this again at the esplanade next time, I will definitely go again! The ticket price was so worth it!! Tomorrow is the last night for this show, and I wish them all the best! Thanks again for coming to Singapore! WE LOVE U!!!

^_^
Domo-kun Cute