*Jumps for Joy*
Super happy that its finally the end of working week, hello rest days~~
Me and dougongs celebrated Mid Autumn yesterday with a meal at MOF Nex! Super happy that theres a branch there~ ^_^
I ordered prawn tempura and soft shell crab maki, and was surprised that my appetite went down, for dougongs, he had his usual order of set meal, beef curry and beef and beans sprouts stir fry, and he didnt finish as well lol.. I was suddenly reminded of this buffet dinner we went a few years back, at raffles place area.. He used to polish off plates of salmon sashimi like the wind~~~ even complaining that the staff is too slow to bring his next order.. And he only managed two plates of it..... lolol..
Im always wanting to eat buffet meals, with the excitement that there's gonna be a lot of food choices.. and yet, now the both of us has grown older a little, and our appetite went down as well....
Super lol~
When we were young, our appetite were like tigers, but we couldn't afford to eat as much... But now that we are getting older, money is not the issue, but the appetite is... Gosh..
Well, life does go on..
Just some random thoughts lol..
And my boss came and brought me and colly for buffet lunch at Parkroyal Hotel! I was super happy, but I ate much less than I normally would! I only managed to squeeze in a tiny scoop of chocolate ice cream for dessert~ *faints* And my colly actually ate more than me this time =.=''' miracle LOL
Its 3.20pm!! Another hour plus to freedom and rest! Weekend, here I come!!
^_^