I was so exhausted today when I got home, after dinner at tiong bahru.. I couldn't finish my usual dinner of beef bento, but I feel very healthy coz I ordered steamed egg to eat together with the rice~ And instead of a drink, I order miso soup, warm and yummy~
Bought katsu curry don for dougongs to eat, midway almost threw up in the train coz of the food smell... despite me tying a big knot over the opening =( well... heightened sense of smell... gotta bear with it...
dougongs went out for his weekly bicycle ride, promising a treat of longan and ice jelly afterwards.. Im pretty worried about him having to balance the food on his bike, but he insisted that its safe and other pals do so as well... ^_^
I swept and magi cleaned the whole floor, and I wanna thank myself, for persisting till the end... Though I had to take many breaks throughout, I really love clean floors!!
I am very happy today, coz its a good day, and I had my fave tom yam fried fish beehoon soup for lunch! Yummy dao~~
Can't wait for my appetite to come back, to eat with angel!!
Talking about that, its this friday!! We're going for the semi permanent eye liner thingy by browhaus!! Super excited la!!!
^_^
love you dougongs,
love you jellybeanie,
love you angel..
^_^
I am blessed....