Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A little walk down memory lane...

Backstreetboys - As long as you love me



BSB was all the rage once they started, and they held the highest position in all music charts for a darn long time!! I remember getting their cds, and listening to all the songs in the album, and memorizing them...

And this "As long as you love me" was one of my second sista sharon's favourite! We were at this chalet at east coast UDMC rofl... And she kept playing this song on repeat, much to the complains of all the guys around LOL! But this song is really catchy and nice!! The lovely lyrics... "I dun care, who you are, where you're from... what you did... As long as you love me...." Oh so romantic~ lol..

There is another song that I like too, but not as famous as the rest...

Backstreetboys - Quit playing games with my heart



la la la~~
Today's a holiday, and Im so thankful for it, coz we had a hard time sleeping last night, when the persistent thunderclaps went on and on and on....

Today is resting day!

^_^





Domo-kun Cute