Thursday, October 3, 2013

Finally I found it!!!

Since my sec sch trip to Germany, I heard this song on the street by four string players, and I love it so much!!! I tried to look for it, and I was confused by all the different songs Mozart wrote! So much talent~~ I feel that the classical writers are all from heaven, and they shared a piece of the sky with us ^_^

Anyway.. this is the song that I really really like~~

"Eine Kleine Nachtmusik Movt 1"
Movt 1 = Allegro


I feel my fingers trying to be the conductor~

la la la~


on a side note,
my colly went home after lunch today, sparing me her horrible fart attacks!

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY TMR!!

And I can breathe normally during the weekends~~
I better enjoy the clean air as much as possible!!

p/s: thanks angel for listening to my non stop whining! muacks!
Domo-kun Cute