I was super bored today, and when lunch came, I was super sians!!! Until I face'timed with babygirl and then a super good surprise! Dougongs' office gave them half day off!! LOL! He didnt know till he saw everyone else leaving lols...
Hence my super sian mood was replaced by happiness! YAY!!
When dougongs reached my office, we couldn't decide on what to eat, finally giving the malay food two streets away a chance... But due to it being about 1+, most of the nicey dishes were almost sold out! And the queue is super loooOOoong LOL... We walked back to my office, and I suggested going to our fave restaurant in taka for dim sum!!
The bus ride normally takes about 15 mins, but thanks to xmas eve aka super crowded, it took the most of 40mins.... We were both grumpy when we FINALLY reached =.='''
And dim sum is still being served! Phew! Though my fave rice rolls with you tiao has finished, I tried their plain congee today and its super delish!! Im so gonna order it EVERYTIME I go in the future~~ LOL!!
dougongs was super happy coz he got to eat his fave steamed bbq pork bun~ super yums! ^_^
After that we decided to walk around abit, also to buy breakfast for tomorrow... And it was a huge mistake coz taka's basement is SUPER crowded!! And it was really hard to siam people with my big tummy! They just keep chionging here and there~ I dunno where to hide also LOL
It was pretty exhausting when we got to the train station, with my lower back aching as hell, feels like its threatening to detach from my spine =.=''' sibei scary rite =.=
And I discovered something wonderful in ION toilets! They have more than 20 cubicles! Mai siao siao!!! And dougongs super funny, coz I told him that there's two sides, and he said that one side is for pee'ing, one side is for big biz LOL~ bth~
On the way home dougongs slept all the way! I kept dozing off as well...
But as usual, our power came back once we reach home LOL!
dougongs took another nap and I went to shower, and then its play game time~
Overall, a relaxing afternoon~
Thats my xmas eve! How about yours?
^_^
![]() |
| pict from (here) |
