Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hello storeroom rack!

FINALLY!!!
Our storeroom rack is finally up!! And the guy that sold it is so nice!! We paid $180, and he also carries ladder!! Shiok max!! Now we don't have to order separately~ *float*

^_^

Can't wait for the weekend to arrive, to start arranging the store room~ float float float~
My fave thing in the world, is to categorize stuff and to pack them neatly~
The results is always worth it!

^_^

After this is done, Im gonna get started on the nursery! One by one~

AND I SAW THIS SUPER CUTE JACKET AT FOX TODAY! But... I didn't buy it coz it says 9-12mths on the label... sobs =(

Gonna start shopping very soon!

Weeeeeeeeeeee~

^_^

During dinner just now, me and dougongs went all CNY mood and bought the first round of yummy goodies! Chilli pork bak kwa, folded egg rolls and peanut puff from bengawan solo~~

^_^

I have already started on the peanut puffs, we call them "gok zai" in cantonese, meaning little dumplings, coz they are shaped exactly like that~

Yummmmmys~

^_^
Domo-kun Cute