Grumpy and grumbling away~ *poor dougongs* =(
Went to the wet market in the morning with dougongs, to get ingredients for soupys.. And this is our 2nd time there! (still as smelly as ever) I went there with my mask (from daiso)... If not I will puke~ =x Really can't stand the stench of wet market... can die~~
1st time we went at 8+, and this time we went at about 10+ (so sleepy)... And a lot of the meat were sold out! ><'''' But I really love going to the market, coz we get to eat Mac breakfast before going~ ^_^
Kakakaka~
Listening to this song now..
李翊君-諾言
*******
and this...
游鴻明 - 樓下那個女人
游鴻明 - 樓下那個女人
*******
Love these two songs, for the first one it took me a long time to learn and memorise it, and it was totally worth it! I can still sing it ^_^ But... its been a really long time since I went ktv *siGh* Think the next time will be around ten years later =(
On a brighter note, its one more month plus to jellybean's arrival!
OH YA we were talking about saturday!! LOL I went off for awhile there =x
After the wet market visit, we reached home and the usual sorting of all the meat and stuff, and then I made dougongs nap till about 2+...
And our stroller arrived at about 3plus! Together with the super cutie automatic swinging bed! Jellybean I really hope you will love it! I've been wanting to get it since I got preggy! Kakakaka!!
^_^
After that I went to work on the Nursery, secretly... Until I got discovered by dougongs, "What you think you're doing!" Then dougongs came to help out, and we set up the bed for the confinement lady, and after that, we were both so exhausted... Also coz of the toopid heaty weather... energy snapper~~
^_^
There you go! Our happening saturday!! I managed to squeeze in one laundry load.. Gotta do the 2nd load tomorrow! Im so tired *yAwns*
Thank you dougongs for all the help and bearing with my tantrums coz I get so grumpy whenever my energy is all gone *sheepish*
^_^
Love you dougongs, love you jellybean ^_^