Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hello October!

Woah! Its October! And my darling Hugo will be 6 months soon! I am really blessed to have him, and my darling dougongs, who has stood by me all this time, braving the storm with me... Thank you my darlings, I love you both to bits! ^_^

Soon will be November, our Anniversary month! Coz we got tgt in November, married in November, my bday is in November... Hence its a celebration month LOL

*everyday im shufflin'*

My darling Hugo, I love you so mucho! I look forward to your first words and steps! ^_^

Colly and bosses going to Russia next week, and though they are nt ard, but I have a whole mountain piled up with tasks to clear... So I guess I cant really eat snake too many days LOL

Welcoming October with a smiling heart, hopefully everything will get better!

^_^
Domo-kun Cute