Can't believe that it was about 7 months ago that I gave birth to this bundle of joy! My darling Hugo!!
Yesterday Hugo called me and dougongs "A"! Lol! Sounds like "hey!" lol~ I kept wondering if he will start talking soon =x Although everyone says "once they start, they will never stop talking!!" LOL!! Still, I anticipate him replying to me, yes, no, I dunno~ LOL
Christmas is round the corner, and we hope to bring Hugo to the big tree @ Taka, as well as Vivo!! Hoping to take family shots soon! Once he can sit on his own! Can't wait!! This time I want his solo shots, as well as family shots!
Feeling very happy today, and very 幸福,coz dougongs did all the chores last night! While nursing Hugo to sleep, I fell asleep as well! And dougongs went on to do everything! I woke up at about 11+ and realise that I've slept for a few hours =x
Though its a little early for resolutions, Im hoping to achieve the following next year:
1) Keep my temper in check
2) Feel thankful everyday, count my blessings
3) Alter my perspective on various matter as required.
I remember feeling very bored during a weekend while I was preggy with Hugo, and I felt very empty, like "is that all to life" LOL Im glad to say that Hugo keeps me busy, while dougongs keeps me crazy LOL
I love Hugo, I love dougongs, I love my precious angel, I love my home!
YAY!