Friday, January 23, 2015

Happy Friday!!!

Its been quite awhile for me to feel happy in the morning, due to:

  • my super heavy tired bones in the morning
  • saying bye bye to my darling hugo
  • saying bye bye to my darling domokun and bed... (i wanna lie down somemore pls)
  • stress in the workplace.

However, this morning I felt different! Most probably coz of the maroon song "sweetest goodbye", that came into my mind when I was preparing to leave for work.

Love this song coz it makes me think of my all time favourite movie "Love Actually" (I have watched it n times, and i can remember most of the dialogue #drivesdougongscrazy).

After I downloaded it within seconds using the free app (Musicfm), I went on to download:

  1. Maroon 5 - She will be loved
  2. Sugababes - Too Lost in you
  3. Girls Aloud - Jump
I felt so light after listening to all these songs!! The power of songs! Gosh!

Its gonna be lunchtime soon, aka half day gone!

Looking forward to the weekend!

^_^

Ending the post with happy shots!!

10th Nov 2014

10th Jan 2015

12th Jan 2015

Happy weekend, everyone!

^_^
Domo-kun Cute