Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Long weekend over!

We enjoyed a four day long weekend holiday, thanks to SG50's celebrations and all. Well of course, since Hugo is still pretty tiny, we stayed at home the whole time =x

And on Sunday night, when Hugo was sleeping, I suggested to dougongs that we watch a movie in the living room, and I chose Penguins of Madagascar!

Laff dao pengs!!! And dougong's humour matched with mine when we tried to mimic the pose "How long do we stay at this pose... Until we reach maximum coolness"

LOLOLOLOL I love this movie so much!!

And coz it felt like a movie date, I felt all lovey dovey with dougongs after the movie.. *blush*

The first few mins! Hope it will make u wanna watch!!

And with all the free time, I cooked up a storm...

Chye Sim + Garlic,
Omelette + Cai po + Spring Onion,
Steamed Minced Meat with pork broth..

Dougong's half eaten fried rice..
Coz we didnt finish the minced meat (in above picture), so i went to chop it up and re-cooked it.

For my own I experimented with tom yum, added the cube to my cream pasta and it turned out YUMS! YAY!


Cooked hastily, coz was super hungry..
Tou Miao Veggie,
Soy Braised Pork,
Buttered Corn Fusili as main..

Rosemary Chk with potatoes..
I forgot to put sea salt on it before I roast it... and it turned out really bland... 
=(
Looks nicer then it taste =x

Last night's dinner...
Gong Bao Chk was a failure..
Overcooked.. The rock sugar, I shall try to melt it briefly before adding it next time..
Pretty egg tofu omelette arranged like a flower..
Chye Sim cooked by my maid,
Black pepper ribs..

Hope the photos made you hungry! LOL.

10 Aug 2015 - Late Afternoon
These two photos are taken by elaine, she came over on sunday and we had a blast!
 9 Aug 2015
 9 Aug 2015
 Hugo 的眯眯眼 lol.
Taken at 7am this morning.
11 Aug 2015
Thats all folks!
Im looking forward to this shorter working week (4 days instead of 5), and weekends.

Ever since I had Hugo, I love my weekends so much!! 
I love nua-ing in bed with him ^_^

His vocabulary is expanding!!
He makes me proud, every single day.

I love you Hugo.
Domo-kun Cute