YAY!
Last working day of the week, and its thursy!! Aint it fantastic? ^____^
Thank you SG GE 2015, for giving us a long weekend! Weeeeeee!!
****
Hugo is growing up so fast!
Yesterday I sat on the kitchen floor, with him on my lap, and we were munching on apple slices and chunks. Hugo fed some of his apple to me, and I was so happy until... he went to dig out some pieces on the tip of his tongue to feed me LOL!! I laughed till peng ok!!! lolololol.
Anyway.. Hugo is back in our bed, Im too sticky to him and vice versa, well.. I'll treasure this time till he doesn't wanna sleep beside me anymore.. I think that Hugo's pretty traumatised about sleeping in the cot.. Sometimes he will wake up suddenly just to check whether Im beside him.. Poor baby.. =(
****
I cried last night.
Im such a crybaby.
I miss the times when Hugo was just an infant and I miss breastfeeding.
I wish I can do it again, better this time.
I can hope, right?
T____T
****
Another reason for my super good mood today?
FM is on leave, and its super shiok not to face the farts. Really fantastic!!
Happy Thursy everyone!!!
Enjoy your GE holiday tomorrow!!!
^____^