Friday, July 29, 2011

Time never waits.

I'm not complaining though =x Would love time to be super fast till our flat completes! Yahoo! lol =x Mostly I need to control myself from thinking about it too mucho, coz I'll be damn moody, also thanks to the "in-charge" landlord person that loves to torture all of us with her sibei weird tactics.

Its gonna be November VERY SOON!! My fave month of the year, my bday, our anniversary, our ROM anniversary~~~ Our third year being together, ROM for a year~ Gosh! So fast, so fast!! I'm lovin it!! Lol =x

We're heading to KL this sept, to attend the wedding dinner of my eldest cousin of dad's brother. Gonna have a tiny holiday as well, with mylove, back to the place where we started! Gosh. I love KL, can't wait to go!! ^^

Counting down, counting down~~

a few of my goofy shots, hope that they would brighten your day!!


****
this shot was taken by mylove, with rabito and mini domo being audience while I sleep on LOL


We're gonna get a hamster soon! And mylove has named it hamito!! Yay!!

TGIF!! Loving every min of today!! YAY!!

^^
Domo-kun Cute