Monday, August 8, 2011

Come, September, Come~

Counting down to my September KL trip!! *weeeeeeee*
I really miss KL, and most of all, miss nua'ing there =x I love that place man!! Gimme gimme gimme~ lolol =x

Wanna say thanks to my handful of friends, hoola, my primary sch pals, and also sihan babe. I'm really blessed that our path crossed, a friendship spanning over ten years! OMG! Its been that long? Gosh!! Blessed, I am!! Can't wait to see her on 19th August!! We should totally make it an annual affair!! LOL!! Love spending time with her!! We can just talk about ANYTHING!! And chatting with friends without having to worry about them stabbing your back, and gossiping about you... Simply enjoyable.

And of coz, mylove, for bearing with me, for listening to my grumbles everyday =x

come, september come, I wanna go KL so bad ^^

Image taken from here
Domo-kun Cute