Been cooking for a few days now, and feeling very happy and grateful to my colly ShunHua, for sharing her recipes, cooked Lotus Root Soup twice, and tonight, Corn+Carrot+Pork soupie with self made mince meatballs.
But....
It was a real chore preparing the food, and likewise washing afters. The reason? Lack of counter space. The only place that I can use, other than the toilet, is this tiny space in between our computers, which is barely enough. Note that I even had to put the other plates and cutleries atop my CPU.
****
the following picture is our kettle, rice cooker and slow cooker.. note how little space is left.
****
this is our toilet sink, I know that I should be grateful for a personal toilet, but.. Its really hard to wash my stuff here. I need another table to place everything while I wash them. With a heavy slow cooker, everything is hard.

****
endure endure!
God knows when I will go crazy with all the washing. Gosh. =(