Friday, March 23, 2012

Another friday that feels like monday...

Golly...
Another crazy day @ work, and no I'm not referring to the workload.. its.. *sigh*
Feel like taking today off!!!
I wanna go lie down on my bed or go pig out with nat!! (btw nat is my favourite cousin in this world, the sister I've always wanted!!) buhaha!

Mr Injured thumb is not really getting better, with me causing it to worsen during sleeping hours, when I will twist and turn (without me knowing) and then to wake up with a jolt when I bang it into something, even if its just towards my pillow =.=' The pain!!! Can die =.='''

Gosh.
On a side note, I've been really diligent about dressing up and makeup! Its been two weeks since I've used eyeliner every work day!! Minus yesterday, coz I went to the temple =x

Moi with eyeliner!! (Pardon my poor PS skill =x)

This is the only pose that one can see the full liner =x Coz my double eyelids are "nei shuang" meaning its hidden =.= Dunno for what use also =x

I love it when I dress up totally in black, complete with flats and tights =x Totally black all over!!! Weeeee!!

Wanna say thanks to my lovely baby sista that rocks big time!!
She helped me to paint my nails yesterday in this lovely shade of erm... crimson?

and below, sihan angel sent this to me that day!! Super cute!!! Thanks sweetie!! x333

How's your friday so far? Hope its better than mine!!

^^

Domo-kun Cute