Finally!! All is completed!! (I think so) =x
Love the current look!! Tweaked nearly everything so that it will be PURfect!! Buhahaha!!
Love the rosy romantic feel~
Felt a little sad to let the eiffel tower header go, but might be adding it later to the side bar =x Afterall, the sidebar are filled with my favourite things!
Font name of blog titles: Homemade Apple! Super nice cursive font~~
Font name of sidebar titles: Rock Salt! Duper nice as well!!
Font name of all blog posts: Trebuchet (One of my favourite fonts in windows)
^^
super duper tired since monday!! Tomorrow gonna wake up duper early to meet mum and gal at tampines mall, then off to temple to pray for popo!! Hopefully its only a morning event, then I can sneak home for naps =x buhahaha!!
Me and my colleague went to the library during lunchtime, for her yoga books and my novels~ Currently I'm reading "Satisfaction" by Marianne Stillings, being labelled romantic by the library =x Guess I'm in the mood for love!! Buhahaa XD
My last book was "Once upon a day" by Lisa Tucker, very engaging and yet not overly heavy, the content reminded me of this movie "The Village" by M.Night. (2004). A little note on "The Village" Its a very unexpected movie, with a colourful twist so elaborate, one can compare it to sighting of a meteor. Fantastic ^^
Go on, read a book today! Reading is a fantastic way to pass time!! I'm hoping to cut down on my games (=x) and to read more books!!! Gonna have a HUGE book shelf (covered of course) when our nest is being completed. Weeeee!!
Come, September, come ^^