Yup, its monday, but don't let it get to you okies!! Jiayou jiayou and today will be over!!!
Just wanna share this following lyrics from SHE:
只有我了解 这幸福感觉 美得值得去付出一切
(Only I will understand the true beauty of this happiness, thats worth everything I can give)
能够遇见你 认识你 喜欢你 爱上你 感谢我每滴眼泪
(To have met you, to know you, to like you, and to fall in love with you, makes me thankful for each single teardrop I shed.)
只有你明白 我有多珍贵 好得值得你为我改变
(Only you will proclaim my importance, and to willingly change yourself for me.)
Just for you mylove! Esp: 请你继续温柔 交换我 灿烂笑容 一天一天 到永远那一天 ^^
(Go on, your every tenderness bring forth my every smile, from day to day, till eternity)
Hope you will like this part of the song!! I love it to bits!! ^^
Off to the polyclinic this morning, and then to work, and then to nat's place!! Staying there this week! ^^
See ya!! x3
P/s: I don't like technical changes much, like what they did with facebook's timeline, and google email, and now its blogspot! Golly! Can't they leave us alone? I miss the old interface!! *sob*