Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hello you!

First posting in my new blog address!
Welcome, welcome!! =x

Hello May! Its labour day aka public holiday today! And dougong is still sleeping =x
I love to disturb him when he's sleeping =x Coz alike babies, he's the cutest when he's like half asleep =x Very evil of me rite =x

We went to IKEA last night, and after counting bits and pieces here and there, we realise that we are gonna get ALL of our furnitures, including fittings from there. Went home with a heavy heart, coz I had a lot of dreams and wishes for our new home, but... its not gonna happen.. =(

Well... Looking on the bright side, we're gonna have our own home!! Whatever thats inside, its gonna rock!! Yeah? ^^

We have decided on our master room wardrobe, with sliding doors as per requested by dougong, also saving space =x As for the kitchen, I have kinda decided on which storage to have. Frankly I feel very fortunate, coz of my dearest cousin nat's house, I have learned so much!! Thanks nat! x3

Other than all the fittings and stuff, there are still urgent matters to take care of, things like heater, lights, application of water and stuff....

When are we getting our keys!!!

Countdown.. countdown..

We're gonna be ok, right?

I hope so..
Domo-kun Cute