Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Monday!!!

Rise and shine!! Its monday!! Lol ^^
Rarely for me to be this cheerful on the first working day of da week!! But, thanks to xiaxue, and positive thinking, I am feeling fantastic!! Let me share a simple incident this morning.

********


While taking the bus to work, there was this uncle chatting with a younger guy, sitting 4 rows in front of me. I was listening happily to my mp3, and suddenly the uncle got all excited and his volume went duper high. Despite my music blocking out a bit, I could hear him speaking vulgarities clearly, and a few aunties moved away from him.

Normally, I would frown and make those "tsk tsk" sounds, to kinda show my irritation at the noise pollution, however!!! I forced myself to another viewpoint, telling myself "hey its ok la, heng you are listening to your mp3, not only to his convo, and its got nothing to do with me!!" Sounds angelic right? And guess what? My frown disappeared immediately, and my mood wasn't affected throughout the whole journey!

This is how positive thinking affects a person.

I could have frowned and be angry and get my mood all strung out and then? The uncle will also continue to chat at a duper high volume, nothing will change. Or for some, they would walk up to the uncle and quarrel with him, showing their displeasure with his loud volume.

And what would one gain from anger? The answer? More anger!!!!

Do yourself a favour today, and tilt your little mind nearer to positivity! Little steps means a lot!! A baby didn't learn to walk in one day! You can do it!!!

Jiayou, myself, and everyone! Towards happiness, here we come!! ^^
Domo-kun Cute