The concert was held in Compass Ballroom, Resorts World Sentosa, and it was a really intensive concert! I love all the duper vintage'y graphics being shown in the screens behind her whilst she sang, alike a moving backdrop! Nice dao~~~ Her voice is really fantastic!! Her live singing sounds WAY much better then the cd!!! Imagine that!! Singers like her makes me wanna empty my piggy bank, so that I can attend her concert being held here, EVERYTIME!! *jumps with joy* ^^
The most LOL moment was when she was giving thanks to her sponsers, with the audience giggling when she said "shop and save". Hebe found it strange and thought that the audience were laughing at her pronunciation lol. She made the audience chant "Shop & Save!" over and over a few times, and I was LOL'ing beside sihan, my angel ^^
For all of those that missed the concert, you have missed a great event!! It was irreplaceable, and though I have yet to attend any of the S.H.E concerts, I just wanna say that Hebe ROCKS!
Jiayou Hebe!! Your down to earth character is truly captivating, and I admire your efforts in promoting and Eco World!!! Go, Hebe, go!!
p/s: I didn't take any photo, but sihan did!! Check it outta!!
Credits: Sihan~ my angel ^^
Can't wait for hebe's next concert! Woots!!
