Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What's going on?

Gosh.
Was duper exhausted yesterday, hence took the day off and slept for half a day, and lazed around till dougong came home. Thanks for the ai xing dinner and breakfast!!

Hmmm...
Feeling a little restless of late, might be due to the fact that I really wanna go for a holiday to taiwan!! I wanna go research everything and then go again!! Minus all the shopping =x And yup I should be heading back to hello kitty cafe once again. Dougong was very notti when I asked him to go Taiwan with me, his response was "ok! You go to taiwan, I'll go paris ok?"    -__________-''' so bad rite!!! *kick*

Actually, I went to taiwan last year, around this time of the year, together with mum and two sisters. It was a horrible experience, coz I felt that mum's selfishness was totally directed towards me, and I barely slept a wink. And sharing the room afterwards with sharon didnt make things better. And atop of that, though sharon paid for the airfare and lodging, I was totally broke and I brought all the money I have to taiwan, which was $200 at that time -__________-'''  I rejected the idea when sharon mentioned it, but she insisted that we should go, using her normal strategy of guilt trapping me with mum being old, yada yada~~ etc.

Gosh.
Well, we can't choose our parents, can we? Frankly with our apartment coming, a lot of problems are also tagged together.
Eg:
  • Mum: she wanna stay in our house forever so that i will "service" (伺候) her till she dies.
  • MiL: she wanna stay in our house whenever she comes to singapore, and for us to host "parties" so that she can show off to her relatives, and also to "show" me how to properly take care of her son.
Hmm... these two probs kept killing me, alike a poison sucking the life outta myself. Gosh =(
And both my mum and my mil wants to take care of our children. These are some of the negative factors that holds me back from taking the next step to creating a real family.

My dream is to take care of our children on my own. Shall wish very hard for that day to come.

Perhaps I really need a holiday. I feel like I'm losing the will to exist.

=(
Domo-kun Cute