Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy dao~~~ *float*

My darling dougongs surprised me with a lovely red roses bouquet this V day!! So touched!!! *float* Super happy~~~ buhahhaa~~ Thank you my dearest, I really love it!! *muackies non stop*  ^_^

Total awwwwwww ^_^
****

And.... Dinner for tonighty!! 
4 types of fried chk,
Ginger with pork soupy,
Hamburger steak with cabbage and egg white wash
****
Close up of hamburger steak and cabbage
I marinated the mincemeat before freezing it, then after defrost,
I patted them altogether to form a patty, and pan-fried it straight away.
Only add sauce/water after you see the patty browning, if not it will look "undone" =x
****
Type A: Chk + Corn Flour + Egg + Breadcrumbs
 ****
 Type B: Chk + Corn Flour + Egg
 ****
Type C: Chk + Corn Flour + Egg + Corn Flour (Left)
Type D: Chk + Corn Flour only (Right)

Type A is dougong's fave, but I like Type C best, coz it taste very close to KFC's popcorn chk~

So happy!!
Tomorrow gonna watch HOCC's stage drama!

SHIOK~

快乐的不得了~
Domo-kun Cute