Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy 人日,everyone!!

Read more about "人日" (here)~

All I know about "人日" is that its everyone's birthday, and mum used to buy a birthday cake to cut in the evenings LOL... I loved this day when I was young, coz it means another feast and cake! Wow! ROFL. Now that I'm an adult, it means nothing much to me...

How are you spending your "人日"? dougongs is still sleeping now, and I've finished breakfast LOL~ Today's plan? Gonna get outta house at about 4pm, head to bugis+ (previously called iluma) for ramen champion, and then I'll go meet angel for HOCC's Bao Shi Yu stage drama, and dougongs will go gai gai at Sim Lim~

Anyway off topic, just wanna express my thanks to Nat's mum, who came this week, and gave me an angbao for "housewarming".. Actually I feel bad that I didn't invite the rest, but I would feel better if the rest of the relatives came after we've taken our wedding photos~~

For the wedding photos, nothing's set yet, but I'm planning the theme (retro), with cheongsam, and red lippy, etc~ LOL

reference:

Pict URL (here)
Well, something along that line~~ Think dougongs will be super dashing in his 上海滩 attire~ *float*

To end this post, I wanna share with you this song that I loved from the second I heard it, and of coz its also thanks to one of the most romantic vampire movie of all times (Twilight) I still love the first one~~

   
Pict taken from (here)
****

"A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri

Really love this romantic song!
Hope it will brighten your lovely saturday!! 

^_^
Domo-kun Cute