Waiting for the final layout of the bridal photos, and then printing! Happy dao~~~~ *floats to the moon* buhahaha! During the photoshoot I was telling dougongs to laugh, so that he won't have an accidental black face LOL! And dougongs is shuai dao~~~ during the photoshoot I kept telling myself that my dougongs is super shuai LOL *blush max*
Its been about 8 months since we've moved in, and we're slowly checking our list of things to do, etc.. turning our place into something warm and cosy, with our print everywhere ^_^
I was looking at xiaxue's newly renovated place, and it was so nice that I got blown away!!! Everything looks just.... perfecto! And I felt very empty inside, wishing that I could too, have a place like that... And then I finally understood, and accepted the fact that everything comes with a hefty price tag.. Other than her sponsers, she had to fork out an extra 80-90k! @_@'' So expensive~~
Now I kinda understand why our place looks like its barely renovated! Coz its a fraction of the price lolol... But for now, Im happy.. Coz its our home, hopefully forever ^_^
Most of the time, we don't get what we want, but we get other stuff, and we take time to understand why...
So ponder along.. and don't be so stubborn! Sometimes things, even if they work the way you want them to, they don't give you happiness..
^_^