Fixing a broken heart - duet by Indecent Obsession & Mari Hamada (1993)
Was feeling all nostalgic of a momento, and decided to search youtube for this duet version of "Fixing a broken heart", a song that I love so much, during my secondary school days! Gosh, it was that long ago? Golly gosh~
After that I listened to "Heaven Knows" by Rick Price, and then finally spice girls came into mind... and this following song is my ultimate favourite song by them... however, I never understood much of its meaning.. but today, with google, I found this site (here) lol and it gave me some answers..
After that I listened to "Heaven Knows" by Rick Price, and then finally spice girls came into mind... and this following song is my ultimate favourite song by them... however, I never understood much of its meaning.. but today, with google, I found this site (here) lol and it gave me some answers..
Viva Forever by Spice Gals(1998)
When century square shopping center was built, (2nd mall after SOGO tampines), there were small "machines" at each exits, something like a small "youtube" stand, that allowed one to play the MTV of a few selected singers.. And I remember waiting for a long time just to play songs by spice girls, and though I had to stand, it was a lovely feeling to listen to them.. Mind you, it was only the lucky few that has PCs at home, most of us goes to Cybercafes to use their IRC or whatever~ gosh... flashback down memory lane... had to blog about it before the feeling goes away....
What were you doing, 12 years ago? I just started work! Was gonna dig out my super old photo to scare everyone, but I dunno where they are LOL~
Time flies... When you suddenly look back at 12 years, you would really think so..
Hence, we gotta treasure each and every moment, good ones, bad ones... Coz moments are memories, and you never know which memory will suddenly engulf you one day..
Cheers to the past, memories, for I will remember.....
Everlasting, like the sun
Live forever, for the moment
Ever searching for the one ...