Didn't sleep well last night, kept tossing and turning to a point that Im unsure whether Im dreaming of myself sleeping or whatever~ #cue inception~ dougongs also didnt sleep well =(
Finally dragged myself outta bed at 11+, rather late for me, but still felt groggy =.=
Was thinking of breakfast and suddenly had the idea to do french toast, without the honey/maple syrup, coz I dun really like sweet stuff now~
I used two slices of bread, placed a slice of cheese in between, beat an egg and soaked the bread with it before pan frying everything~
And it was yums!!!
Gonna try it with another slice of ham and cheese next time!
Weeeeeeeee~
Btw, jellybean grew bigger again! ^_^
And the nottie daddy-to-be has been teaching him various kungfu moves =.= AND jellybean responses =.= by kicking harder =.= *faints* the two of them!!! Combined!! Im so gonna get bullied next time~ T_T
The last day of year 2013 is coming! What are your plans? For me and dougongs, we're gonna hide at home somemore, coz I hate crowds! And also coz I need the toilet like every ten mins =.= Walking to and fro to toilet is really exhausting =.=
kakakkaa
Happy New Year in advance!!