![]() |
| pict from (here) |
Finally its 2014!!! And soon will be Chinese New Year, and then Mum's bday, girl and natasha's bday, hoola's bday and JELLYBEAN's bday!!! Hooray!!!
^_^
Feeling quite happy coz I finished my breakfast of two bread and two ham and cheese LOL...
We went to the supermart last night so we're kinda covered for this week~ Gotta eat somemore fruits today!! Tummy is acting up!! And forgot to buy chinese pear to clear the heatiness from all the durian I ate =x
Kakakkaa
dougongs is still sleeping! We had a super late night yesterday, I slept at 3+ and I think dougong slept at 5+ =.=''' as usual LOL..
I woke up at 10+ am this morning coz I was super hungry =.=''' I took a bite of my sandwich and realised I forgot to brush my teeth *gross* So I chi'onged to brush and then eat....
Golly...
Plan for today?
Laundry, cook soup, sweep and mop (if possible), and then nua all the way LOL
What about you?
HAPPY NEW YEAR ONCE AGAIN!!!!
^_^
