Saturday, June 14, 2014

Hugo, Hugo!

Hugo is almost two months, and it has been rather hectic in the house!!

First month flew by in a flash, thanks to the efficient and diligent confinement nanny MS YU HUA of PEM Confinement Agency...

First day she left, all hells broke loose, coz I didnt practice how to bath hugo, and it was super stressful... Took me about three days to kinda level up a little... Most impt thing for new mamas? Keep calm... the speed and efficiency will come, later on... Like my dougongs said... 不要一步登天~ Though his sentence made me wanna kick him when I first heard it.. =P

And then it was the full month celebrations...
And... Im a real bad host, combine with not enuff sleep.. I was practically a walking zombie...
AND the most irritating thing of all? EVERYONE has comments zzzzz...

esp this stupid bloody "ah yi" that gave me expired goods!! (WTH!!!)

And while I tot the worst was over...
The in laws kept visiting.. And the mil irritates me to no end with her "presents"
I so wanna scream "CANT U SEE OUR STOREROOM IS ALREADY FULL?"
zzzzz

Hate their visits, and the way they treat our place like their own. Get lost already.

*siGh*

Im going back to work in about ten days.. And Im really lucky to have my neighbour to babysit hugo when its time...

Ending the post with a super duper cute photo of hugo...
That's my dad carrying him, we were on the way out to gai gai!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

^_^
Domo-kun Cute