Monday, June 23, 2014

Back to work... in a couple of days...

Im actually supposed to start today, but due to it being the AGM, I didnt wanna stress out my neighbor nanny.. Hence I told my colly that I would start this week, but not today.. And she suggested that I come on thursday.. Coz I would need some time to get used to working...

Hugo is 2 months 2 days old...
It feels surreal that I gave birth to him... I remember thinking.. "two months of stay at home holiday!! YAY!" And.. its now kinda over.. And Im kinda emo about it.. Gonna miss those moments with hugo.. gonna miss playing with him.. gonna miss doing the housework even!! =x

This morning I broke his routine and gave him a sponge bath at about 730am.. Just hoping that he wont catch a chill... Im ever so worried about his well being..

Love him, love my dougongs...
Just hoping I wont break down during office hours..

Jiayou, myself..
Domo-kun Cute