Friday, June 27, 2014

Details of my 3 working days..

Wednesday
First day of work after 2 months of maternity leave...
Decided not to pump milk at all the first day, a decision I regretted when I reach home to rock hard boobs =.=

Highlight of the day was lunch with my favourite lunch kaki ever, ANGEL dearest!!!! We had our fave nandos as usual, and it was yummms!! ^_^ After that she accompanied me to Mothercare, and I bought new socks and a tiny wrist toy for Hugo, a cover up to use during breast feeding, and freeze packs~ ^_^ Then we went to Gongcha, and I went to buy a new iphone cable to use in office, after that I went to collect my colly's visa, only to know that it wasn't ready till after 5pm  =.=

After lunch time flew past real fast, and I managed to reach home at 6ish, and brought my darling home, and waited for dougongs to be home with dinner and tomorrow's breakfast..

Bathed my darling..
Did our laundry and Hugo's as well.. Dragged myself to bed at about 10ish....

Thursday
Still a little blur with work, but gaining confidence with completing of each task, and I love my job! ^_^

Pumped milk once at 11am...

Lunch was beef noodles and I went to buy stuff for home and office, and lugged them back to office.. It was super hot and I felt so drained when I reached the base of the staircase to my office, and I took quite awhile to reach the top.. *pant pant*

First day of the daily dinner meal delivery!
It was a little disappointing, but we were still happy, esp me, coz I was really sick of the zhi char stall downstairs!! But the soup was super yums ^_^

Bathed my darling..
Washed towels and pillowcases today..

Friday
E.x.h.a.u.s.t.e.d. beyond belief.... bones were sinking into mattress.. so heavy... =(
Breakfast was yummy cheese hotdog bread ^_^

Pumped milk once at 11am...

Lunch was fish soup with pumpkin rice, super yumms but I felt even more sleepy after that...

Keep counting down towards off work... eyelids were so heavy..

Went off work half an hour earlier to help colly collect her free gift at Clarke Quay, and managed to reach home early again..

Reached home, dinner is delivered.. put down bag, loaded washing machine with our laundry, placed pump equipment into steam machine, cooked rice, and then went to bring darling home..

darling was drinking milk halfway and from his cries I can tell he's rather grumpy =x

Reached home and I fed him a bit, and his mood was slightly better..

Bathed my darling..
Did our laundry and Hugo's as well..

Super happy that weekend is here, gonna sleep more tomorrow.. (if possible~

Ending the post with a duper cute photo of my darling... MaMa and DaDa loves you so mucho!! ^_^



Domo-kun Cute