Baby sis shared this video on fb today, and my tears started flowing at 1:59 onwards..
"A baby's 1st bday is also a mommy's first bday"
"Happy first bday mommy!"
“I've finally learned what true happiness is all about"
****
About a month plus ago, when Hugo was sleeping, and I was lying in bed, dougongs came in to say good night to me, and I was looking at photos taken of Hugo, when I was still in the hospital. And he showed me the photos he took, and my tears flowed immediately, coz I recalled that precious moment when I first laid eyes on Hugo...
Priceless.
My little bundle of joy.
I am so happy to be Hugo's mummy, and I love my life right now.
I wanna thank dougongs, for bearing with me, all the way.
And now I shall say...
"I am nothing without the BOTH of you"
dougongs + Hugo = Happiness
“I've finally learned what true happiness is all about"
****
About a month plus ago, when Hugo was sleeping, and I was lying in bed, dougongs came in to say good night to me, and I was looking at photos taken of Hugo, when I was still in the hospital. And he showed me the photos he took, and my tears flowed immediately, coz I recalled that precious moment when I first laid eyes on Hugo...
Priceless.
My little bundle of joy.
I am so happy to be Hugo's mummy, and I love my life right now.
I wanna thank dougongs, for bearing with me, all the way.
And now I shall say...
"I am nothing without the BOTH of you"
dougongs + Hugo = Happiness