Monday, November 30, 2015

Hello pain.

Gosh.
I really hate FM. (Farting Monster)

I can't stand her smelly farts, that she has no shame about.
I don't understand why can't she open the door or perhaps fart outside?
I found a way to counter, to light a match. It works, but she can't stand the burning smell afterwards......................................................................


I can't stand it when she hovers over me, keep walking over to my table and ask me a million questions on every single page on my table.


I hate it when I am doing something halfway and she snatches it from me.
Eg writing receipts. Left like 3pcs but she also die die must snatch from me to do.

I hope that this is her menopausal symptoms, and that it will clear up soon.
Its been two years.

FML.

And I love my job, I just hate her.
She should be the one to leave, not me.
Domo-kun Cute