Tuesday, February 16, 2016

I wish, I wish..

Actions = Consequences

Im trying to accept my current working life, and I feel miserable almost all the time.

I don't understand the following:
  • why she needs to be constantly busy
  • why she has to snatch my work to do
  • why she interrupts me while i am doing my work, insisting that she finish it, though it may be the last few pieces.
I don't get it.
I really don't.

I can't be fired up all the time, I need some small breaks in between, and its not like the work is urgent! We are currently 3 months early, for our work, and most of the time, due to doing it overly early, we have to re-do it.

This constant doing and re-doing work, I really can't manage.

I feel stressful every single day and I drag myself to work.

I hate you.

I wish that I am working alone.

Perhaps one day.

I wish.

Domo-kun Cute